“John Walkenbach’s writing style makes the difficult seem easy in this book that can be used as a reference or read cover to cover. You won’t find a more comprehensive book on Excel 2010 than this!”
—Dick Kusleika, Microsoft MVP, DailyDoseOfExcel.com
If Excel can do it, John Walkenbach can show you how
What better way to learn Excel 2010 than from “Mr. Spreadsheet” himself? Excel guru, Microsoft MVP, and author of all the previous top-selling editions of Excel Bible, John Walkenbach provides more than 1,000 pages packed with techniques, tips, and tricks for beginners as well as Excel power users. Discover what’s new in Excel 2010, learn shortcuts you didn’t know, make the Ribbon interface work for you, and master all the latest ins-and-outs with this must-have guide.
- Get up to speed on everything new in Excel 2010
- Understand functions, charts, worksheets, and workbooks
- Perform magic with array formulas—and even more with Sparklines
- Master “what-if” analysis, Goal Seeking, external database files, and pivot tables
- Develop custom functions, program with VBA, and create UserForms
- Try new slice-and-dice tools to dynamically filter your data
John Walkenbach’s name is synonymous with excellence in computer books that decipher complex technical topics. Known as “Mr. Spreadsheet,” Walkenbach shows you how to maximize the power of all the new features of Excel 2010.
An authoritative reference, this perennial bestseller proves itself indispensable no matter your level of skill, from Excel beginners and intermediate users to power users and potential power users everywhere. Fully updated for the new release, this latest edition provides comprehensive, soup-to-nuts coverage, delivering over 900 pages of Excel tips, tricks, and techniques you won’t find anywhere else.
Excel guru and bestselling author John Walkenbach (“Mr. Spreadsheet”) guides you through every aspect of Excel.